How to block / deactivate Flash Ads in IE 8 ?

1 view

Marc

Jan 6, 2010, 4:30:01 AM1/6/10
I get asked the question more and more (I do (User-) trainings for
MS-/SW-Products) "How to block all those flashing, moving flash Ads in
Internet Explorer?"

The alternative for them (or anybody) is switching to another browser (like
Orca for example, where this is easily possible) so I need a IE solution to
keep them with MS Products, but I do not know a way to solve this.

Can anybody help me with advice or at least refer to an external program, if
there is no IE-internal way to switch of flash? (but I guess/hope there is
one)
Thanks, Marc

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Jan 7, 2010, 12:49:41 PM1/7/10
On 2010-01-06 04:30:01 -0500, Marc said:

> I get asked the question more and more (I do (User-) trainings for
> MS-/SW-Products) "How to block all those flashing, moving flash Ads in
> Internet Explorer?"

You're in the wrong newsgroup.

This is the group for the Mac version of IE. You should repost in one of
the regular IE groups.

Corentin

--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---