Control how many tabs can be used in IE8

Advertiser

May 6, 2010, 5:55:01 AM5/6/10
I would like to limit the number of tab a user can open to 2
OR
Switch off TABS and only allow 2 copies of IE8 to be running at the same time.

Can this be achieved please?
--
George R Berry

Corentin Cras-Méneur

May 6, 2010, 1:48:44 PM5/6/10
On 2010-05-06 05:55:01 -0400, Advertiser said:

> Switch off TABS and only allow 2 copies of IE8 to be running at the same time.

You're in the wrong newsgroup.

This is the group for the Mac version of IE. You should repost in one of
the regular IE groups.

Corentin
--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---