Radio facility in Laptop without internet connection

Lathiff Haludeen@discussions.microsoft.com Abdul Lathiff Haludeen

Apr 25, 2008, 9:57:01 AM4/25/08
In Windows Operating systems, it is possible to access Radio facilities
without internet connection.

For example, in moblie phone we are having FM radio, why it not possible in
Desktop & Laptop computers.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2797ae64-d4d7-45e0-8327-8f84e79a51dc&dg=microsoft.public.livecomm.general

Thomas Lee

Apr 26, 2008, 10:53:10 AM4/26/08
In message <2797AE64-D4D7-45E0...@microsoft.com>, Abdul
Lathiff Haludeen <Ab...@Lathiff.Haludeen.invalid> writes

>In Windows Operating systems, it is possible to access Radio facilities
>without internet connection.
>
>For example, in moblie phone we are having FM radio, why it not possible in
>Desktop & Laptop computers.

Thanks for your query, however, can you please post this in a more
relevant newsgroup? This newsgroup is focused on Office Communications
Server (and LCS). There are other more appropriate news groups for this
query.

Having said that, I seem to recall seeing FM tuner cards for desktops.

Sorry I can't help more.

Thomas

--
Thomas Lee