SCSI passthrough command to storage device

Odomae

Feb 25, 2009, 5:10:00 PM2/25/09

I am trying to send a SCSI passthrough command to a mass storage device. I
identified the device based on the device ID. I used the SetpDi* calls to get
the handle to call CreateFile(). If I send the IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THROUGH_DIRECT
command and specify read or write, it fails with error 50. The USB analyzer
is not capturing the SCSI command - so probably the failure is happening in
the port driver?

I got the device path name for CreateFile() using
SetupDiGetDeviceInterfaceDetail function.

Any ideas on why error 50(OPERATION NOT SUPPORTED) is occuring?

May 21, 2009, 2:51:26 PM5/21/09
je voudrais un logiciel qui enregistre les url de connexion des sites web
visité ?
pouvez vous me dire ou je pourrais trouver un tel logiciel ?

"Odomae" <Odo...@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de

rice@telus.com brian rice

Jul 11, 2009, 3:03:49 PM7/11/09
78966588