none of my users are set as administrator

Tony Montana

May 13, 2012, 10:03:53 PM5/13/12
I got a new laptop for my daughter, and wanted to set up parental controls. The first time she logged onto the computer, she set the first user account up on her name. That was the administrator. I set up a second account named Daddy and made that an administrator account. Then I went back to her account and made it a standard account. Now everything I try to do it asks me for an administrator password, but there is not a box to type the administrator password into. It says that the Daddy account is a standard account. It doesnt show any of the accounts as administrator. When I try to go to the windows 7 help area on the website it says I need to download the newest version of silverlight, and then tells me I need to enter the administrator password. There is no box to put a password in, how can I restart or reset this thing to start over or something.