Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL)

Admin Matt

May 13, 2011, 11:02:52 AM5/13/11
We are using Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 and are trying
to pusblish a web site rule for an web site that is located
internally. We are using port 80 for the listener and are turning off
all authentication options because we don't want to currently use any
for this site. For some reason when we try to access the web site we
get the error "Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the
specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server
administrator. (12202) ". Any ideas of what is causing this?

Admin Matt

May 16, 2011, 10:42:09 AM5/16/11
I was able to figure out the problem. I figured it would be something
simple. I has to change the option under the users tab from
authenticated users to all users.