TMG weird website formatting

tomm...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2011, 6:50:30 PM7/25/11
I just installed TMG as my proxy server a couple of weeks ago and only
have had this experience with one website: www.auction.com, where the
formatting is totally out of whack where the font is all like Times
New Roman, there are pictures running through the text (or vice
versa), and the "mouseover" menu at the top of the page looks like a
bulleted list instead. Anyone else with TMG have this experience with
the site or any other site?

tomm...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2011, 12:40:54 PM7/26/11

Problem seemed to be with HTTP Compression: once I turned it off the
site loaded just fine. Beware, unlike most ISA/TMG changes, this
didn't apply quite immediately (and no, I don't have caching turned
on); if you have the same problem as I was having, wait a couple
minutes after you make the HTTP Compression change before testing the
problematic website.