Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

DS

Mar 15, 2008, 1:00:01 PM3/15/08
Hello,

Time to time we have this problem:

The Internet Explorer users (client computers) receive this message:

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Not enough storage is available to complete
this operation. (14)
IP Address: xx.48.195.xxx
Date: 13-11-2007 17:56:02
Server: s-fw.yy.xxx.pt
Source: web filter

To solve the problem we must restart firewall service.

This situation started after we applied the SP3 for ISA 2004. With SP1 and
SP2 installed everything was working fine.

ISA 2004 is working with Windows 2003 Standard Edition.

We already tried many things to solve the problem but without success:
disable and enable cache, etc.

I found many people complaining about the same problem but without solution

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
Duarte S.

Jim Harrison (ISA SE)

Apr 14, 2008, 11:17:47 AM4/14/08
"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" is a Windows
"resource limits exceeded" error.
Since this is most often a memory limit, the way to track this is to run
perfmon logging concentrating on memory counters.
When this happens, you'll need to examine the counters to see what processes
are exhausting the server memory.

--
Jim Harrison (ISA SE)

This posting implies no warranty and confers no rights.

"DS" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

mollybloom

Aug 22, 2013, 5:50:31 AM8/22/13
Hello everybody,
I have the same problem now with TMG:

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Not enough storage is available to complete this
operation. (14).
IP Address: x.97.189.x
Date: 22/08/2013 05:51:21 [GMT]
Server: SRVITPDTMG.GASCOMSBS.local
Source: web filter

I restarted TMG last night, but this morning I keep having the same problem.

Could you give me a hint?

Thanks in advance :)