Be Associate of karvy

soni

Jun 28, 2010, 7:09:38 AM6/28/10
Karvy Fortune is what you have been looking for...!!! Join in Karvy
family as Franchisee or Authorized person earn unlimited profit with
minimal capital.

Karvy stock broking, a Pioneer in Stock Broking, it is actively
expanding out retail distribution network to reach out to investors
nationwide. To achieve this objective, Karvy constantly look forward
to like-minded business partners for stock broking operations.

We at Karvy Fortune, offer the following services, to help you make a
fortune.

Equities
Trading – NSE and BSE
Derivatives Trading
E- Broking / Online
Broking
Commodities Trading
Depository Services
PAN Services
Investments (Mutual Funds, IPOs, Tax Saving, Capital Gains
Bonds)
Margin Funding
IPO Funding
Loan against Shares

The end, we at the KARVY FORTUNE team would like to state, that making
a relationship with you will be one of the most beautiful
accomplishment for us. With the complete backing of KARVY FORTUNE,
these services act as a big opportunity for you to reach new heights
in financial services.

http://www.karvy.com/v2/fortune/fortuneclassifieds/