crash

JHI

Feb 16, 2008, 7:43:09 PM2/16/08
I'm having an interesting problem. When I log onto TD Ameritrade and select
the Command Center, Java seems to load OK, the program opens, and then my
screen goes black. I need to reboot the system. I spoke to TD Ameritrade,
and they do not have a solution to this problem. My system runs fine
otherwise. I'm able to open many programs online without a problem.

Thank you.

XP