IE7 - Dead Slow

John-USN

Feb 8, 2008, 4:34:52 PM2/8/08
Hello

Looked and googled for a solution, with no success.

Recently (within the last 5 days), my IE takes 2min to load. There is
nothing wrong with my ISP, as I have 3 other computers at the house, and the
only one loading slow is the Win XP/SP2 machine.

I was using IE6...then, updated to IE7...and, problem continued.

I have turned off all firewalls and anti-virus....no change. I did a
virus scan, no change. I have dis-abled add-ins...no change. I am
lost as to what is causing the slow start-up (once the page
loads----everything blazes along---quickly. But, if I click a link, which
opens a new window, I have to wait the 2min for the new window to load).

Appreciate your help.

John

Ernie

Feb 8, 2008, 6:28:54 PM2/8/08

"John-USN" <mcgr...@verizon.net.nospam> wrote in message
Hi John,

Try this. Internet Explorer/tools/internet option/delete/delete all/yes.
It worked for me and it might do the same for you. Good luck.