Norton 360 snd Linksys

Silveir...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2008, 6:22:38 PM1/13/08
For the second time after installing a Norton product I am unable to
save changes to my Linksys router. If I remove the product the problem
goes away. I can open the router make changes but it keeps asking for
a password and then goes into a RED screen with the following message:
"401 Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access. Either
you supplied the wrong credentials(e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

smlunatick

Feb 1, 2008, 3:55:06 PM2/1/08

Look at disabling 'Transaction" security in the Advanced Settings