Exporting Favorites folders using VBA

RLN

Feb 12, 2008, 10:27:36 AM2/12/08
RE: IE ver.7.0.5730 with WinXP-SP2

I have about 4,000 URL's contained in many folders and sub folders.
Quite a few URL's are internal company links which I do not want to
export. Those URL's are spread across many, many diffeent folders and
are meticulously organized.

I have my Favorites folder organized as follows:
\\Favorites\TopFolder1\SubFolder1\SubFolder1a\SubFolder1b
\\Favorites\TopFolder2\SubFolder2\SubFolder2a\SubFolder2b
\\Favorites\TopFolder3\SubFolder3\SubFolder2a\SubFolder2b
....\\Favorites\TopFolder15\SubFolder15\SubFolder15a\SubFolder15b....
and so on.....

I am adding URL's to my favorites at least every other day.
I'm not too thrilled about the idea of going into IE and exporting 15
top folders off of the "Favorites" folder into separate .htm files
manually.

Having said that, does anyone have an example using VBA where I can
export several folders into separate .htm files in a "batch mode using
VBA?

Exporting 4 of the top folders like this:
\\Favorites\TopFolder2\*.* as "TopFolder2.htm"
\\Favorites\TopFolder7\*.* as "TopFolder7.htm"
\\Favorites\TopFolder12\*.* as "TopFolder12.htm"
\\Favorites\TopFolder14\*.* as "TopFolder14.htm"

many thanks......