Restart required every hour for IE7

Al Ankers

Jan 18, 2008, 9:28:00 PM1/18/08
Restart required every hour for IE7 in order to keep it working? Why?

--
Al Ankers
2316 Covent Garden Road

Me

Jan 19, 2008, 11:29:41 PM1/19/08
I had the same problem

Check Windows Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del - processes tab)sort by image name
see how many iexpolore.exe are open more than one is a problem
I am still having problems but my biggest improvement was to unistall and
remove Norton Personal Firewall
I will probably go back to IE6
Regards

"Al Ankers" <aan...@cox.net> wrote in message

Al Ankers

Jan 26, 2008, 5:36:31 AM1/26/08
OK, I should have known to remove the last software I installed but I
forgot that old adage I used for over 40+ years when I was a programmer. It
is almost always the last code you fixed that is causing the problem. I've
been retired for 3 years and my brain is going to mush. Cox Security Suite
was the culprite. I haven't had a failure since I removed it. Anyone with
similar problems should try the same thing. Remove the last software you
installed and check out the results.