Web Browsers and Operating Systems

knoll...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 8:43:52 AM2/4/15
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the correct place or not to post this question, but i want to know is there any difference in the browsers depending on what operating systems they run on?

For example:
If i was to be testing IE10 on Windows 8, would i need to test IE10 on Windows 7 as well?

If the browser IE10 works in the same way on Windows 8 as it does on Windows 7 then i would only need to test IE10 on Windows 8 for example.

I have searched for similar questions online but have been unable to find anything.

So If someone can answer, or if someone can point me to a website where this is explained, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for your help,
Knoll.