Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.

Tom Lake

Oct 17, 2009, 9:43:05 PM10/17/09
Third, background images in the body of your post really make it hard to
read. It would be more friendly to omit it from future posts.

So why did you keep the background in your reply? 8^)

Tom Lake

George

Oct 17, 2009, 9:45:29 PM10/17/09
You noticed it, didn't you? I guess the point is made and I will not need to
repeat it.

"Tom Lake" <toml_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Gordon

Oct 18, 2009, 6:52:05 AM10/18/09

"George" <george_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> You noticed it, didn't you? I guess the point is made and I will not need
> to repeat it.

And as to your point about the Access group, it's also been crossposted to a
lot of other groups as well...most of which are also irrelevant...

Robert Aldwinckle

Oct 18, 2009, 8:33:45 AM10/18/09
(FollowUp-To IE General)
"sstephens" <sheni...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%239DdwY4...@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT.

What is the exact message that you are seeing and its context?
Remember, your words have to substitute for what our eyes might notice.

BTW please switch your (Windows Mail) newsreader to plain text only
and continue only in the IE General NG. I have set FollowUp-To
in my reply to assist you with that last request.
I have continued the cross-post only because I don't know what NG you
would be trying to read from after doing this massive, mainly OT, cross-post.
I'm actually posting from the IEAK NG where this is also OT.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

<QP>
Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET
EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT
HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST
WORKING THURSDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 15TH. THEN ALL OF SUDDEN IT STOPPED WORKING, THAT SAME NIGHT.
</QP>