opening a browser-enabled form from a SharePoint library

cjrinpdx

Apr 25, 2007, 2:16:02 PM4/25/07
After publishing my browser-enabled form template to a SharePoint library I
get the following error. I have tried modifying my ie setting, but nothing
seemed to work. Any suggestions?

ERROR:

The form cannot be displayed in the browser because the use of session
cookies has been disabled in the current browser settings. In order to load
the form, session cookies must be allowed.

Ramana

Apr 26, 2007, 7:14:02 AM4/26/07

Did you change your IE privacy setting to "always allow session cookies" ?,
If not change it then try, i will hope it will work you.

k.Ramana Reddy
http://www.autonomysystems.com

kapalo kahuma francisco

Dec 8, 2010, 10:10:09 AM12/8/10
No i can not,can you please help me for broswer to accept cookies.
thanks.

> On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:16 PM cjrinpd wrote:

> After publishing my browser-enabled form template to a SharePoint library I
> get the following error. I have tried modifying my ie setting, but nothing
> seemed to work. Any suggestions?
>
> ERROR:
>
> The form cannot be displayed in the browser because the use of session
> cookies has been disabled in the current browser settings. In order to load
> the form, session cookies must be allowed.

>> On Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:14 AM Raman wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Did you change your IE privacy setting to "always allow session cookies" ?,
>> If not change it then try, i will hope it will work you.
>>
>> k.Ramana Reddy
>> http://www.autonomysystems.com
>>

>> "cjrinpdx" wrote:

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>> Microsoft ASP.NET For Beginners
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/ASP-NET/7/ASP.aspx

kapalo kahuma francisco

Dec 8, 2010, 10:12:27 AM12/8/10
no please

> On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:16 PM cjrinpd wrote:

> After publishing my browser-enabled form template to a SharePoint library I
> get the following error. I have tried modifying my ie setting, but nothing
> seemed to work. Any suggestions?
>
> ERROR:
>
> The form cannot be displayed in the browser because the use of session
> cookies has been disabled in the current browser settings. In order to load
> the form, session cookies must be allowed.

>> On Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:14 AM Raman wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Did you change your IE privacy setting to "always allow session cookies" ?,
>> If not change it then try, i will hope it will work you.
>>
>> k.Ramana Reddy
>> http://www.autonomysystems.com
>>

>> "cjrinpdx" wrote:

>>> On Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:09 AM kapalo kahuma francisco wrote:

>>> No i can not,can you please help me for broswer to accept cookies.
>>>
>>> thanks.

eng.m...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 8:15:45 AM3/28/16
so you should check the following

Change IE setting to "always allow session cookies". from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab > Advanced.
Add Site URL to Compatibility View List. from Tools > Compatibility View Settings.
Add Site URL to Local Intranet Sites.from Tools > Security > Local Intranet.
Clear cache and cookies. from Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete.
Turn off Pop-up Blockers. from Tools > Pop-up Blockers > Turn off.
try to access the form on different machines and browsers.
if this not solve the problem you should follow this

https://mohamedelkassas.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/the-form-cannot-be-displayed-in-the-browser-because-the-use-of-session-cookies-has-been-disabled-in-the-current-browser-settings-in-order-to-load-the-form-session-cookies-must-be-allowed/

Hope this info is help you