printing landscape and portrait from a single infopath document

jbreidling

Aug 29, 2007, 3:36:04 PM8/29/07
I need to print the first page of my infopath form landscape and the
remaining pages of the form portrait.

I have not found a way to do this without printing the document twice. Is
there a way to do this or will Microsoft accept this an enhancement request.

Thanks,

John Breidling

Kalyan G Reddy MVP (GGK Tech)

Aug 30, 2007, 3:04:01 AM8/30/07
Hello

You can do this if your pages in Infopath document are on different views
You can set first view to Landscape and then rest of the views to Portrait

You cannot set different orientation on the same view

--
Kalyan G Reddy - INFOPATH MVP 2007
http://www.ggktech.com

jwhist...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 11:51:19 AM10/12/16
I have set different orientation on 2 separate views and I can print those both separately, but trying to print the 2-page document on one piece of paper (front-back) with one landscape and the other portrait is proving impossible. Can someone help with that problem??