urgent help needed re attachment size

rob....@entel.ph

Apr 1, 2014, 4:03:18 AM4/1/14
Hi, I keep gettign a message saying that I cant attach files greater than 6mb to my infopath form.

I have an in house sharepoint 2010 server with a form library set up and users are using a browser to create/edit forms in infopath.

I have done some searching, gone into the inetpub/wwwroot and changed the max request size, that seemed to make no difference..

I understand the etiquete in places like this but I dont even understand half the posts here and really need a kind person to just help me fix this urgently.. All help would be appreciated

Rob