Repeating table conditional formating problem

MikeAlfa

Jun 2, 2006, 10:02:01 AM6/2/06
I´ve two repeating tables in my form and both use conditional formating based
on some fields values like field1=true "don´t allow users to insert or delete
this control". When i save the form and re-opened again the conditional
formating for some conditions are changed between those two tables and other
conditions desapeared.
I already delete every controls from the form and put it again, but the same
happen again, and again...

Does anyone experience something like this? Can somebody help me? tricks /
tips?
MikeAlfa

dish...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 3:40:03 PM3/1/13
I am facing the same problem. Any solutions to this problem ?