Open form

carter...@sky.com

May 6, 2014, 12:29:40 AM5/6/14
Hi
i am very new to using Infopath so please forgive me if my question is rubbish!
i have created a form that users enter data however the form needs to be competed by other users(to verify the form content). the form is linked to a SQL database
what i would like to do is :-
have the user open the form depending on the values of several listboxes
for example the filed software would populate one listbox while the name of the creater would populate another listbox
Can a form be opened depending on the values of listboxes in infopath?

Thanks for your time

Kevin