Infopath 2007 + generating a link to open up in the same window

dominikd...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2007, 7:14:56 AM1/29/07
Hi,
I'm developing 2 forms, hosted by Forms Server and displayed on web
pages, not the client Infopath application.
My problem is, that I want to generate a link to the second form, with
a parameter (which I can do and it's not a problem). Everythig is
working fine, but after clicking on the link, it opens a new browser
window - and that's what I want to avoid.
The hyperlink control doesn't have the ability to set the
target="_self" parameter :(
I tried to manually add this parameter in the xsl file for this view,
however my changes aren't visible.
I'm struggilng with this for about 2 days now and can't find a
solution :(
Maybe someone can give a clue how to do this?
Maybe by adding code to the form and doing it programmaticaly?
Any help appreciated,
Thank you in advance,
Dominik

shaik...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2013, 6:46:47 AM3/25/13
Hi,

I have same issue. did you get solution for this issue?
drag me out regarding this issue please assist me.
highly appreciation and Thank you.

Regard,
Fayaz