IIS performance tuning (ProcessorThreadMax)

Craig Whitehead

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
I retreived a paper from the Microsoft Site on IIS performance tuning. One
of the suggested actions was "Set the ASPSriptEngineCacheMax property to
ProccessorThreadMax, multiplied by the number of processors in the system.

I do not know what ProcessorThreadMax is and where to find it. Does anyone
know anything about this paramter. Thanks for your help.

Craig Whitehead

greg...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2013, 11:05:32 AM11/2/13
It's in the ASP limits in IIS. Open IIS manager, click on your server, double-click ASP, expand limits, and it's the one called "Threads per Processor Limit" in there. If you use powershell, or edit the host config file it's called ProcessorThreadMax.