0x800AEA5F ERROR when run autoemail setup with software

sandee...@idsnext.com

Jan 3, 2018, 10:26:31 PM1/3/18
0x800AEA5F ERROR when run autoemail setup with PMS software, its not covering database name and server name. Please help me out.

--
<https://goo.gl/ekSth4>

Evertjan.

Jan 4, 2018, 5:16:48 AM1/4/18
sandee...@idsnext.com wrote on 04 Jan 2018 in

> 0x800AEA5F ERROR when run autoemail setup with PMS software, its not
> covering database name and server name. Please help me out.

Perhaps you could be more explicit about your ASP question?

It seems to me if[!] it is not an ASP Q, but an IIS COM Q,
other NG's might be beter.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.