Trappable error in my classic asp application

raghur...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 1:56:27 AM3/27/15
Hi All,

I have an existing classic asp code that is running fine in below configuration:
Windows server 2003
.NET Framework 1.1
IIS 6

Now this entire application is migrated to another environment

Windows server 2008
.NET Framework 2.0
IIS 7.5

The code is same and nothing is changed. But for some pages i'm getting the below error in my Classic ASP application

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/Content/asp/Evaluation_Details_Input.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.

The above error is also not coming frequently.

But for the same page it is working fine in previous environment.

So kindly suggest me how to resolve the above error.

Thanks
Raghavendra Rao
raghavendrarao...@techmahindra.com

Evertjan.

Mar 27, 2015, 4:54:57 AM3/27/15
raghur...@gmail.com wrote on 27 mrt 2015 in
Since it states "external object",
it is not a coding error,
but an arror in available resources.

Since w2008 has another way of organizing
the directory structure than w2003,
where the external source is [by default?]
not the internal one "/", but "/wwwroot/",
perhaps the error is just there?

Please show the code line where the error occured.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.