Classic ASP-based twitter feed

Mojo

Sep 5, 2012, 3:41:06 PM9/5/12
Hi All

I've been using a mini twitter feed thing for the latest news on my site and
it works fine, but its more of an AJAX thing and I don't think (am I
wrong??) this is any good for search engines as the raw html page only
contains javascript AJAX stuff to get the feed rather than the actual feed.

I think if I could find a way to get the feed via ASP and then drop this
into the page then the search engines will pick it up because it's just
displayed as pure HTML - am I right?

Does anybody know of a way to extract twitter feed content via ASP?

Thanks