LinkedIn 1 Year Business Premium Sale OVER 90%!

Alaa Qweider

Apr 26, 2020, 8:38:21 AM4/26/20
Hello All,

I am selling 1-year prepaid subscription for LinkedIn Business plan for 49.99$

How Much Does LinkedIn Premium Cost?

Premium Business: $59.99/month or $570 for yr

Reasons You Should Upgrade Right now

1- LinkedIn learning (Lynda) full access to 10,000 course

2- 15 InMail messages per month.

3-See how many searches you appeared in and how many people have viewed your profile.

4- Applicant Insight.

5- Premium Business gives you additional information businesses and unlimited people searches.

6- Additional information on posted jobs.

7- Additional salary information.

8- Access to on-demand learning videos.

9- Resume creation with Resume Builder.

10- It will b your own Private Account with your own ID-Pass

11- Having a LinkedIn premium gives a much better impression than free

Legally obtained throughout the affiliation program.

1- Accounts should not be premium when redeeming the gift card.

2- Gift can't be stacked but you can use my service every year (you can not redeem two offer to get 2 years at one time)

https://hexpay.gg/u/Danz/products/5e9ceff16f034 to buy now :)

Thank you and #StaySafe #StayHome

Let me know if any concerns

Refund Policy:

1- If my service doesn't match the description above or you are unsatisfied (for unforeseen reasons, with admin meditation), full refund offered.