using cookie regrdless of IE settings

ravi

Mar 31, 2010, 10:21:01 AM3/31/10
I am using WinInet APIS for http req/response in my c++ application. and I
want to send cookie (regrdless of IE’s settings).

InternetSetCookie function, unconditionally sets a cookie (even if “Block
all cookies” is set in IE’s settings). I want to allow such cookie to be
subsequently sent to the server.

I tried INTERNET_OPTION_SUPPRESS_BEHAVIOR value =
INTERNET_SUPPRESS_COOKIE_POLICY but that didn't work. I want to know whether
it is possible to send the cookie using WinInet even if user has set IE to
block all the cookies. If yes then please suggest how?

Any help/pointer would be very helpful

Thanks,

-Ravi