204 No Content

cherny...@hotmail.com

Jan 14, 2005, 2:13:46 AM1/14/05
Does anyone know how to properly handle the HTTP status code 204 in an
Async. Pluggable Protocol? On receiving the message MSHTML is supposed
to retain the current document, instead of throwing up a blank screen.
Passing the status code to IHttpNegotiate::OnResponse and
IInternetProtocolSink::ReportResult doesn't seem to be sufficient.

cherny...@hotmail.com

Jan 15, 2005, 6:01:38 PM1/15/05
Ok, I figured it out myself, with help from Igor's PassThruAPP. MSHTML
gets the status code from IWinInetHttpInfo::QueryInfo. Took me a while
to figure out why it's not query for the interface. Per another of
Igor's post, APP doesn't work correctly without aggregation support.
UrlMon apparently aggregate your protocol object and makes it part of
the moniker that MSHTML gets.

waha...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 1:47:09 AM7/2/15
Hi, can you elaborate how you solved this?