IPersistMoniker and content-type

Philippe Escarbassičre

Mar 8, 2004, 9:27:34 AM3/8/04
Hello,

I need to load mshtml with html buffers stored in memory, and I use a custom
moniker with IPersistMoniker::Load for this purpose.
Sometimes, some html documents (with a lot of utf-8 chars for exemple) are
incorrectly "sniffed" and are displayed as text/plain documents. How can I
force the content-type of the buffer loaded by mshtml?

Thanks in advance
Philippe E.

Igor Tandetnik

Mar 8, 2004, 7:11:14 PM3/8/04
"Philippe Escarbassičre" <phil...@activeplus.abcd.com> wrote in message

Try this. Retrieve IBindStatusCallback pointer from IBindCtx as
described here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%23em9VfCg9GA.95%40uppssnewspub05.moswest.msn.net

Call IBindStatusCallback::OnProgress with BINDSTATUS_MIMETYPEAVAILABLE
status.
--
With best wishes,
Igor Tandetnik