IHttpNegotiate and IDownloadManager::Download

aler...@gmail.com

May 19, 2009, 3:29:44 PM5/19/09
Hello!

I implement my custom download manager. In IDownloadManager::Download
I do so:

RegisterBindStatusCallback (pbc, pBSC, &pBSC->m_pPrevCallback, 0);
IStream *pStream = NULL;
hr = pmk->BindToStorage (pbc, NULL, IID_IStream, (void**)&pStream);

pBSC - my own implementation of IBindStatusCallback.
In the same object I implemented IHttpNegotiate interface and
QueryInterface also to return the pointer to it.

But QueryInterface for IHttpNegotiate is never called. Thus
BeginningTransaction and OnResponse never called too.

Can somebody please help to resolve this?

aler...@gmail.com

May 19, 2009, 3:31:28 PM5/19/09
In the same object - I meant in the object that implements
IBindStatusCallback.

aler...@gmail.com

May 19, 2009, 3:49:12 PM5/19/09
I also implemented IServiceProvider, but QueryService is not called
for IHttpNegotiate.

james.a...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2012, 2:25:45 PM11/22/12
Realise that this is an old question, but you need a call to CreateBindCtx(0, &pbc)

See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13362922/windows-forms-webbrowswer-control-with-idownloadmanager

Hope that helps