When OnResponse and BeginningTransaction of IHTTPNegotiate called and How can i register IHTTONegotiate with Internet Explorer

rama...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 12:43:46 AM10/18/13

I am new to VC++ coding, i have to write extension for IE which should fetch response code of the website once it is loaded. I tried with IObjectWithSiteImpl but i cant get responsecode of the site. From googling i found response code can be fetched from IHTTPNegotiate, i implemented BeginningTransaction and OnResponse method in my existing solution ( with IObjectWithSiteImpl,IHTTPNegotiate)but onResponse method is never called, please suggest me when onResponse method is called and also let me how can register IHTTPNegotiate implementation if i drop IObjectWithSiteImpl from that solution. Currently i am refering passthrough plugin where i cant find IObjectWithSiteImpl .

Thanks,
Ramachandran.