Auto Export from Excel to Access

scottsox2000

Jan 6, 2010, 10:00:01 AM1/6/10
Hello.

Problem:
I have multiple end users creating separate Excel workbooks (standard
template). I need to compile all of the information from these Excel
workbooks and be able to report on the information.

The Excel workbooks are all in the same format and I have the data formatted
the same. I have a single Access db table that I would like to append this
information to.

My thoughts are to have a Control Button added to the Excel template file
that my end-users would double click on to "upload to Access". Behind the
scenes the data in the Excel workbook would be appended to the Access table.

Can I do this in vb? How?

Bob Barrows

Jan 6, 2010, 10:38:46 AM1/6/10

You're better off asking in a vb/vba group. vbscript is not relevant.
Look in the Excel or Access hierarchies to find the groups devoted to
VBA.
--
HTH,
Bob Barrows