combining specified data from multiple pages

M Thran

Aug 20, 2009, 4:46:01 PM8/20/09
I have 150 excel 2007 worksheets with historic weather data, one for each
worksheet's region for the current month. All the worksheets are formated
alike. I would like to combine the last seven days data from each worksheet
on an additional worksheet, and always have the last seven days data on the
combined page. I beleive this would involve a formula, or array to seach for
dates (now minus 1 to now minus 7) on each worksheet, and to copy the row's
contents to the new worksheet. Typically the data has a region id, date, then
the balance of the weather data. The data is from column "C" to column "P"
Each day the data is updated, adding yesterday's historic data to the bottom
of the columns (so the row is variable.) At the end of the month, the table
is replace with the new month, starting the data collected over again. I
would apreciate any advice you may be able to provide.
--
Mike Thran