IE toolbar disable addon

Sue

Apr 22, 2011, 4:06:46 PM4/22/11

I have a toolbar for IE and Microsoft place a little "X" button on the
left side of the toolbar. And when you click the "X", a dialog box
appears asking you if you want to disable the addon. I want to show my
own dialog box when user click the little "X" mark. Can anyone tell me
how to do this? If you download Yahoo toolbar or Bing bar, they have
the same thing. I am wondering how did they do this. Thanks.