passthrough app

mikestit

Jul 6, 2009, 9:38:06 PM7/6/09

how do determine if a requested resource is coming from the browser
cache and not from the wire? I tried BINDSTATUS_USINGCACHEDCOPY but I
never see it set in ReportProgress. I can
BINDSTATUS_CACHEFILENAMEAVAILABLE but that occurs for both cached and
non-cached resources.

Igor Tandetnik

Jul 6, 2009, 11:16:45 PM7/6/09

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.urlmonikers/browse_frm/thread/de5c0241a48fba5e

--
With best wishes,
Igor Tandetnik

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. -- RFC 1925