CAxWindow, MSHTML, drag drop don't work. HELPPPPPPPPP

bob

Mar 18, 2009, 3:14:50 AM3/18/09
Hello
I create a small application using the ATL Web Control I try to do drag and
drop operations.
Like MSDN sample
http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/refs/DragDropEventsEX.htm
And only the events ondragstart and ondragend are fired.
Here is how I instance the control
void CThreadCtl::createDlg()
{
static bool initialized = false;
if (!initialized)
{
INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX icc = {sizeof( INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX ),
ICC_WIN95_CLASSES};
InitCommonControlsEx(&icc);
initialized = true;
}

WNDCLASS wc;
memset(&wc, 0, sizeof(WNDCLASS));
wc.lpszClassName = TEXT("testdlg");
wc.lpfnWndProc = CThreadCtl::PopupWndProc;
wc.style = CS_VREDRAW | CS_HREDRAW;
wc.hbrBackground = (HBRUSH)( COLOR_WINDOW+1 );
static ATOM dialogClass=0;
if (dialogClass==0)
dialogClass = ::RegisterClass(&wc);
if (dialogClass==0)
{
int ler = GetLastError();
MessageBox(0, "Can't init the class", "", 0);
}

m_wndDlg = ::CreateWindow(TEXT("testdlg"),
TEXT("testdlg"),
WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW | WS_VISIBLE,
0,
0,
800,
600,
0,
(HMENU)0,
::GetModuleHandle(0),
0);

int ler = GetLastError();

CAxWindow _wnd(m_wndDlg);
HRESULT hRet = _wnd.CreateControl(L"about:blank");
CComPtr<IWebBrowser2> m_spBrowser;
hRet = _wnd.QueryControl(IID_IWebBrowser2, (void**)&m_spBrowser);
if (m_spBrowser!=NULL)
{
m_spBrowser->Navigate(L"http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/refs/DragDropEventsEX.htm",
NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
}

I attach the sample code, if you no found please you can download from.
http://code.lynza.com/cpp/errors/ThreadWEB.zip
This application have to way to create the control, one is into a thread and
the other is normal into the main thread.

I use IE7....
Any help please ?
Best Regards, bob