ie for unix

Robert Fitzgerald

Sep 19, 2005, 1:00:32 PM9/19/05
i am in need of a download link for the UNIX version of internet explorer.
i have just started college, and i need to access the college network from
home, but i only have unix on my computers at home, the method used by the
college to access the network only works with internet explorer, i have
tried mozilla/konqueror and neither of them work, i just get the error
message that the site can only be viewed using internet explorer.

i am not bothered if it is a really old version of internet explorer but i
just need any unix version of it, or a clone

please can someone send me a download link or any other reccommendations to
r.fitzgerald2004[at]gmail.com

thanks