impersonate on IIS 6.0

1 view

Jim Byrne

Apr 19, 2005, 11:26:29 AM4/19/05
We have a Web Project that browses and then copies files from a different
server within the same domain as a development IIS 5.0 running on XP. We use
windows authentication and have impersonate set=true. When we deploy the
same application to a Windows 2003 server running IIS 6.0, utilizing the
same configuration files and settings, access to these same network
resources is denied. We're thinking this must be a small configuration
issue? Any assistance would be most appreciated.