IE Toolbar

Patrick Whittle

Mar 1, 2010, 9:22:32 AM3/1/10
I chose OK to install the NCH Toolbar, and it is coming up on every window
now. Do you know how to get rid of this?

Stephen Goodman

Mar 1, 2010, 10:16:48 AM3/1/10
"Patrick Whittle" <patrick...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I chose OK to install the NCH Toolbar, and it is coming up on every window
> now. Do you know how to get rid of this?

Does it appear in your Add-Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features
(Win7) lists?

Patrick Whittle

Mar 6, 2010, 8:53:38 PM3/6/10
No, it doesn't.

"Stephen Goodman" <earthl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Stephen Goodman

Mar 9, 2010, 9:47:20 AM3/9/10
(see below)

"Patrick Whittle" <patrick...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

If you right-click on the toolbar area, is the NCH Toolbar one of the
check-able items? Can you un-check it?

Outside of that their support area is:
http://www.nch.com.au/support/software.html

And I would suggest a thorough scan using your Anti-Virus software, and
Ad-Aware, if you haven't done so already.

--
Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.tv