ActiveX warning box - how to inhibit?

EdB

Nov 19, 2009, 8:59:01 AM11/19/09
I need to do

Set vIExp = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

from my VBScript in a web page. That is, I have one IE active and accepting
input, and want to create another one pointing to a URL that is determined by
some form input values from the first IE.

It works fine, but I always get this "ActiveX control on this page might be
unsafe to interact etc etc etc Do you want to continue". How can I prevent
this box and just bring up the new page? I've played around with some of the
security settings in the IE properties page, but I can't make it go away.
Can anybody help here?

Thanks,
Ed

rob^_^

Dec 12, 2009, 12:59:23 PM12/12/09
See the security setting "Allow scripting of the Web Browser control"

Use iframes instead of the browser control (<object> tags). Otherwise your
users will have to place your site explicitly in the Trusted Zone to user
it.

Regards.

"EdB" <E...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message