cannot delete messages

bigface

Nov 10, 2001, 9:09:37 PM11/10/01
please help, recently I could not delete any message from the in-box and
could not browse the messages in the trash.
is my PC inflected? i have scanned using NAV and no virus found.

Joan

Nov 27, 2001, 5:04:02 PM11/27/01
> please help, recently I could not delete any message from the in-box and
> could not browse the messages in the trash.
> is my PC inflected? i have scanned using NAV and no virus found.

Have you tried to repair your outlook in-box file?
You can install an outlook extra from the outlook CD (I don't remember
the name) that will let you open and repair your current .pst outlook
file.
When we have outlook problems in the work, this is our first step.

Anybody remeber the name and exact location of the pst repair utility?

Joan.