IE7 Dial up Connection

Phil

Dec 23, 2006, 8:39:00 AM12/23/06
I have recently installed IE7, and it seems to work ok except I keep getting
a small window appear titled dial up connection. It asks what service I want
to connect to and shows my current connection blanked out, the cancel button
is highlighted and it says "dialling 0" in a box at the bottom. sometimes it
appears and goes staright away and sometimes it stays on screen. If I press
cancel or close then it disconnects me. The most annoying thing is that when
it appears it flips me out of whatever I am doing. Anyone know a way to stop
this happening??

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Dec 23, 2006, 9:22:24 AM12/23/06
"Phil" <Ph...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

This is an obsolete newsgroup that was supposed to be removed on 1 December.
If you want answers for IE7 questions please see:

In a newsreader:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

--