IE7 & Outlook Exp 6

Baiju Baby

Nov 23, 2006, 2:41:01 AM11/23/06
Dear all

Subject: Problem after installation of Internet Explorer 7 (Version
6.2.0029.0)
We recently updated our system with IE 7 Ver. 6.2.0029.0.
After the installation everything is ok, except printing mails from Outlook
Express 6 Ver. 6.00.2900.2180. When printing the mails that contain JPEG
picture attachments, the printed page doesn’t show the header of mails (like
Identity Name, From, To, Subject and time so on….) instead it just prints the
content of the mail and that’s in different fonts and font size than the
screen display.
Mails that doesn’t contain any attachments and that contain attachments
other than JPEG files print normally.

So please help me to solve this problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest possible, with many thanks in
advance for your kind assistance

Regards,
Baiju K Baby

Alan Edwards

Nov 23, 2006, 5:49:29 AM11/23/06
You have posted to an almost unused group for IE4, though the version
you quote indicates IE6, not IE7.

I see in http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx that
the recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

IE6/OE6 newsgroups.

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:41:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, Baiju Baby
<Baij...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Dear all
>
>Subject: Problem after installation of Internet Explorer 7 (Version
>6.2.0029.0)
>We recently updated our system with IE 7 Ver. 6.2.0029.0.
>After the installation everything is ok, except printing mails from Outlook
>Express 6 Ver. 6.00.2900.2180. When printing the mails that contain JPEG
>picture attachments, the printed page doesn’t show the header of mails (like
>Identity Name, From, To, Subject and time so on….) instead it just prints the
>content of the mail and that’s in different fonts and font size than the
>screen display.
>Mails that doesn’t contain any attachments and that contain attachments
>other than JPEG files print normally.

(snip)

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Dec 1, 2006, 7:18:47 AM12/1/06
"Baiju Baby" <Baij...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Dear all
>
> Subject: Problem after installation of Internet Explorer 7 (Version
> 6.2.0029.0)
> We recently updated our system with IE 7 Ver. 6.2.0029.0.
> After the installation everything is ok, except printing mails from
> Outlook
> Express 6 Ver. 6.00.2900.2180. When printing the mails that contain JPEG
> picture attachments, the printed page doesn’t show the header of mails
> (like
> Identity Name, From, To, Subject and time so on….) instead it just prints
> the
> content of the mail and that’s in different fonts and font size than the
> screen display.
> Mails that doesn’t contain any attachments and that contain attachments
> other than JPEG files print normally.

For IE7 questions please see:

In a newsreader:

On the web: