shut down problem Internet Explorer 7

Simon

Jan 10, 2007, 7:09:01 AM1/10/07
every time I want to shut down (close) Internet explorer 7 the programm
automatically shows a window saying that I have to close immediately and that
there is a problem. A report could be sent to microsoft. I did that once.
The problem still exists

Thats what appears in the window

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.5730.11 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00001010

can anyone please help me

Alan Edwards

Jan 10, 2007, 11:56:17 AM1/10/07
This is an obsolete newsgroup for IE4.

Please try the IE7 group.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:09:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, Simon