Favorites Menu in IE 7 (only) does not auto expand.

mdvga

Feb 15, 2007, 10:04:14 AM2/15/07
I already have the setting in MS Word to automatically expand all menus and
not show the double down caret to expand the menu.
However, in IE 7, and only on the Favorites Menu, I get the expand carets. I
want the full menu to be viewable immediately. I don't want to have to click
the expand carets nor do I want to wait.
How do I fix this?

mdvga

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Feb 15, 2007, 10:32:30 PM2/15/07
"mdvga" <md...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Tools | Internet Options | Advanced
Uncheck "Enable personalized favorites menu".

If you want better answers for IE7 questions please see:

In a newsreader:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

--