IE desktop shotcuts don't work after IE7 installed on new PC

1 view

Leonardo V

Feb 2, 2007, 5:51:02 PM2/2/07
Installed IE 7 on a new PC and now the desktop short cuts will not launch on
their own unless I lanch IE first form the desktop. I have no problem doing
this on my older PC. Any ideas?

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Feb 3, 2007, 9:10:20 AM2/3/07
"Leonardo V" <Leon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

You are posting to a newsgroup for Internet Explorer 4, an obsolete program.
If you want better answers for IE7 questions please see:

In a newsreader:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

--