Favorites (IE&) location on disk

1 view

bdross

Dec 27, 2006, 9:13:00 PM12/27/06
I'm trying to find were the FEEDS from podcasts are being stored on my hard
drive. They appear on the Favorites Menu / Feeds and the Folder appears to
be called: Microsoft/Feeds but for the life of me, I can't find this folder
on my hard drive.
--
Thanking you in advance,

Bill

Alan Edwards

Dec 27, 2006, 11:24:43 PM12/27/06
This is an obsolete IE4 group.
Please try the IE7 group.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:13:00 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, bdross