IE7 is failing after the most recent Windows update

Sissi M.

Dec 15, 2006, 12:01:01 PM12/15/06
Windows updated a pair of days ago and after this update I'm experiencing
problems with IE7, because it registers an error when I close the window,
getting a message that explorer will close due to this error. I would like to
know how to solve it... Or should I restore system to previous updating date?

Alan Edwards

Dec 15, 2006, 3:48:29 PM12/15/06
An obsolete IE4 group is not a good place to post.

I see in http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx that
the recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

Please supply detail there of the exact error message.

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:01:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, Sissi M.