Default settings

1 view

Drew

Oct 11, 2004, 1:33:35 AM10/11/04
Hello,

When I open a video file it opens in the worng media
player. I want it to open in my Windows Media Player and
it opens in the Nero Player. Let me know how to set the
pregrams that different files open in. I tried Internet
oiptions, but there was not an applicable option. Thank
you for your help.

Drew

Yuriy Shkolnikov [MSFT]

Nov 17, 2004, 5:57:24 PM11/17/04
Try this:

Open Windows Explorer.
Select Folder options from the tools menu
Switch to File Types Tab.
Select the file type and associate it with the app you want to open that
file type

"Drew" <drew....@comcast.net> wrote in message